What to Expect During Your Visit
During the Annual Wellness Visit, you and your doctor will talk about a preventative care plan for you, based on your health. You pay nothing for an Annual Wellness Visit; however, you may pay for additional services performed by your doctor.
An Annual Wellness Visit may include:
- Updating your medical history and current medications
- Reviewing your list of current doctors
- Talking about memory and behavioral changes
- Taking your blood pressure, weight and height
- Reviewing your movement and risk of falls
- Advance care planning
- Developing a care plan
Other services, such as lab work and a physical exam, are not covered through an Annual Wellness Visit. To learn more about other benefits and services covered by Jefferson Health Plans, click here.
Find a Provider
Use our provider look-up tool to find in-network doctors, hospitals, pharmacies and specialty services available in our growing provider network.
If you have any questions or need assistance finding a doctor, please call Member Relations at 1-866-901-8000 (TTY 1-877-454-8477).